Fire Juggling Balls
Fire Juggling Balls Increase Your WOW Factor
If you are an experienced juggler and want to increase your WOW factor, you could venture into the world of fire juggling and get some fire juggling balls. You can juggle balls of fire and really impress your audience. You may just become an overnight sensation.
There is a company called Fyrefli that makes really cool fire juggling balls that you do not need to wear gloves when juggling. Fire is dangerous but with these new types of balls, you can be a little safer because you won’t have bulky gloves on your hands when you are juggling.
Do take care of some basic safety measures:
- ~Fire juggling should only be attempted by those who are experienced in the field.
- ~Fire props should not be considered playthings and are never intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18.
- ~Fire juggling should only be done in an outdoor environment with plenty of space.
- ~Only use paraffin lighting fluid, petroleum-based lighting fluids can be way too flammable.
- ~Shake any excess paraffin off the wicks to avoid spattering.
- ~Light your equipment only when you are completely ready and the area has been deemed safe for you to do so.
- ~Make sure that your audience stays back from where you are, mistakes happen and you do not want anyone injured.
- ~Always have a working fire extinguishing device nearby. Safety first is always the way to go.
- ~Always practice your routine with someone else around, just in case you injure yourself then you have someone there who can call for help.
- ~Never wear loose-fitting clothing made of synthetic material, they can ignite quickly and cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
- ~Keep long hair tied up.
- ~Never use fire equipment if you have been drinking alcohol or taking drugs, even prescription narcotics can impair you to the point of being careless.
- ~You must be extremely experienced to even ever attempt fire eating or breathing. This is extremely dangerous and could cause you permanent damage.
Whether you are using fireballs or fire devil sticks to fire poi or fire Diabolos your audience will be amazed at the sight of the flames. And if you are doing all this with no gloves on to handle the fire then they will be doubly amazed. They will think you are fireproof!
Fire Juggling Balls
If the wicks on your equipment need to be replaced after every show then you will need to stock up on repair or replacement materials so you can do that and keep things nice and fresh for every show. You may even want to bring someone in to help you with that aspect of your show. Just be careful that they do know how important it is for your equipment to be in tip-top condition so no accidents happen.
The biggest thing when using fire juggling balls is to remember to just have fun. Once all the safety measures and other boring stuff are out of the way then it is just you and the fireballs up there on stage and you can go through your routine and do your tricks like you always do.